Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this sign to ensure that all the possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the sign. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Please do not mow, weed around the sign
- Please do not move the sign.
- Please do not attach any balloons or any other objects to the sign.
- No BBQs, grills, fireworks, or open fires around the sign.
- Climbing and hanging on the sign are not be allowed.
- This rental sign has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition.
- Customer agrees to Shenandoah Valley Storks right to enter premises of the homeowner where the sign will be displayed at any time to repossess said sign.
- Customer agrees that Shenandoah Valley Storks right to take photos of the sign and use it the website or any social media platform.
- Customer agrees that any photo shared by the homeowner can be used by Shenandoah Valley Storks on the website or any social media platform.
- Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of sign or use it at any other location.
- Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost for all damages to the rental sign.
- If the sign is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay the the full price of the cost + shipping of the sign
The Customer understands and acknowledges that any physical injury or damage caused by the sign is not the responsibility of Shenandoah Valley Storks. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Shenandoah Valley Storks harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages, and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the rented sign. The Customer also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Shenandoah Valley Storks from any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the sign during the rental term.
The person(s) or organization renting this sign from Shenandoah Valley Storks will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the sign and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.